ELITE LEGACY EDUCATION KINDLE FIRE TV SYMPOSIUM SWEEPSTAKE
1. Sponsor. Contest is sponsored by Elite Legacy Education, Inc., a Florida corporation, the headquarters of which is located at 1612 E. Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, FL 33904 ("Sponsor"). By entering, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
The Amazon Fire TV is given away on behalf of Elite Legacy Education, Inc. Amazon is not a sponsor of this event.
2. Eligibility. The Elite Legacy Education Amazon Fire TV Symposium Contest ("Contest") is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, who register through the official link (http://myeliteportal.com/TrainingSchedule.aspx?t=Symposiums) and who attend Elite Legacy Education Symposium, during the Newark, NJ Symposium from June 12th-June 14th, 2015 as defined below. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, and affiliated companies and their immediate families are not eligible.
3. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
To enter the Elite Legacy Education Symposium Contest register to attend through the official link (http://myeliteportal.com/TrainingSchedule.aspx?t=Symposiums) and attend the Newark, NJ Symposium from June 12th-June 14th, 2015. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misplaced or misdirected entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit a user's ability to participate in the contests. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contests or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contests; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contests; or, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Entry Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes.
4. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from a pool of all eligible individuals who are in attendance at the Symposium. The Grand Prize winner will be on Sunday, June 14, 2015. The Grand Prize winner will be selected from all combined eligible Entries from entries during the Symposium in a random drawing. The Grand Prize will consist of one (1) Amazon Fire TV. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $99.00
5. Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery. The prize winner will be notified in person on the last day of the event. Entrants must be present when winners are announced, in order to win the grand prize. If the selected entrant is not present when winners are announced, that entrant is disqualified from winning the grand prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
The Amazon Fire TV grand prize will be shipped direct to the winner from Amazon. The Grand Prize will arrive within 6 weeks of the drawing. If, due to lack of inventory, the delivery time will be longer than 6 weeks the Sponsor will contact the Grand Prize winner to inform her or him when the prize can be expected to arrive.
Should a prize notification or prize addressed to an Entrant be returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may not resend the notice (whether by the same or another method), research the Entrant's address, or make any further attempts at deliver. Sponsor may disqualify that Entrant and select an alternate winner.
Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner.
6. Expenses, Taxes, and Fees. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely each winner's responsibility. The Grand Prize for each individual contest will consist of only those items specifically listed as part of that particular prize. However, Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion for any reason or no reason, to substitute prizes of equal or greater values. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received each week as defined above.
8. Releases. By entering the Contests, Entrant releases and holds harmless Sponsor and any other advertising or promotion agencies or business partners involved with or retained to provide services in connection with the Contests, and/or each of their respective affiliates, parent or related entities, subsidiaries, or successors (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), against any and all claims, demands and liabilities arising out of or relating to the Contests, Entrant's participation in the Contests and/or any Contests-related activity, including, without limitation, winner's responsibility for, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, prize winner agrees to release the Promotion Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
10. Error Correction. Sponsor reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Contests.
11. Winner's List. The winners' names and Official Rules, terms and conditions shall be posted on the Sponsor's website, EliteLegacyEducation.com.
12. Restrictions. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.